Ingredients for four people:
For the salad:
- Four handfuls of curly lettuce leaves (eg the frizzy Lollo Blonda)
- Four slices of Bayonne Ham
- Four slices of (duck ) foie gras
- 20 slices of smoked duck breast fillet
- 20 white asparagus spears
- About 50g of sweetcorn
- Four tomatoes
- Pine nuts
For the vinaigrette:
- Salt and pepper
- Sunflower oil
- Mustard, wine vinegar
Using large plates, put a few lettuce leaves on each one.
Place one slice of foie gras in the middle of each plate.
Around this, lay out a slice of Bayonne Ham cut finely into pieces, five or six white asparagus spears, five slices of smoked duck breast, a handful of sweetcorn and a thinly sliced tomato.
Throw two finely chopped crops into a frying pan and heat for two minutes, then add half a handful of pine nuts. Allow to brown for five minutes, then pour over a plate of salad. Add the dressing and serve immediately.